< Back to search

Working Foreman

£200 - £225 per day
South West London

Working Foreman - Kensington and Chelsea

Our client is a luxury residential refurb company.

They are looking for a Working Foreman from a carpentry background to join their team to work on a high end residential refurbishment project in Kensington and Chelsea. You will be on the tools 70% of the time and managing for the other 30%. You'll be working closely with a Site Manager to make sure the operatives on site stay productive.

This is a year long project with a client that has a strong pipeline of work so the right person will be kept busy long term!

The ideal Working Foreman will have/be:

  • Minimum of 6 months experience as a Working Foreman
  • Experience working on high end residential projects
  • From a Carpentry background
  • Excellent organisational skills
  • High level of attention to detail

Job details:

  • Start date: ASAP
  • Location: Kensington and Chelsea
  • Salary: £200-225 per day CIS

We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!

More vacancies

Working Foreman
£190 - £210 per day
Central London
Read more
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum
South West London
Read more
Site Manager
£260 - £280 per day
South West London
Read more
More Vacancies
More Vacancies