Login | Register
If you are you looking to get into construction and learn a niche skill to boost your career and earnings, this job role is for you. Our client is offering training and a long term job opportunity candidates who are keen to get into concrete industry, are proactive & are flexible to work on different sites around London.
The Role & Requirements -
- £95 Per day Holiday Pay PAYE direct (not Umbrella)
- Weekly pay guaranteed
- Ideally some construction experience and mainly willing to learn the trade and progress in the company. Full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
- Able to safely & proficiently use all hand tools of the trade
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- CSCS Card required
Skills you'll learn -
- Basic shuttering and carpentry
- Steel fixing, mesh and bar
- Setting up for concrete pour
- Shovel, rake and levelling concrete
- Screed concrete to final level
- Using a power float to finish a floor
- Cutting joints
- Cleaning and sealing concrete floors
Start working now, get in contact today!