Login | Register
Maintenance Carpenter - High End Residential
This is a long term opportunity with a high end residential client who is continuing to grow. They are in need of a maintenance carpenter who is an experienced and skilled individual to fill a role managing a growing portfolio of maintenance contracts and minor works operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for, with all necessary support, managing and undertaking scheduled maintenance and minor work tasks within high-end London private houses.
- Responsible for planning and resourcing operations correctly
- Responsible for being present, providing attendance, and undertaking maintenance tasks by yourself
- Ensuring the security of their client's properties and possessions within homes
- Responsible for undertaking small enabling/ alteration/ associated works independently
- Able to survey and complete maintenance works
- Have a good understanding of high end residential property and also must have practical experience of finishing carpentry works. You must be confident to tackle tasks independently within high value homes and be able to deliver a high quality finish in your own work
- Good communication skills are important
- Must be reliable, polite and diligent
- Valid driver's licence essential
- DBS check required or willing to undertake one
- Remote working around London. A company van and tools will be provided which will be used for transporting this person and his/ her tools, plus necessary materials, to and from the sites.
Please reply to this ad with your CV and if we think you are a good match, we will be in touch.
We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!