Login | Register
Our client specialises in commercial projects. They have projects across London and deal with very exclusive clients and architects.
They are looking for a reliable and dedicated Working Foreman that is flexible to work on and off the tools, and be flexible to work extra hours if required. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a great team and work in some of the most prestigious areas of London.
The ideal Working Foreman will have:
- Minimum of a years experience as a Foreman within Construction
- Trade background and happy to work on or off the tools
- Experience speaking with clients
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMS
- A great team attitude
- SSSTS or SMSTS and First Aid
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Start date: Early March
- Location: Across London
- Salary: £190 to £210 per day
We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!