Login | Register
Working Foreman- Carpentry Background
Our client is a High-end residential refurbishment specialist. They have projects across London and deal with very exclusive clients and architects.
They are looking for a reliable and dedicated Working Foreman, offering the chance to grow, learn and develop in a unique and successful company with the potential of progressing to a Site Manager role. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a great team and work in some of the most prestigious areas of London.
The ideal Working Foreman will have:
- Minimum of 2 years Working Foreman experience within residential refurbishment projects of up to £2M
- Carpentry trade qualification
- Experience as no1 on site, including scheduling works and handling exclusive clients
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMS
- Good computer skills
- A great team attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: South West London
- Salary: £190 to £210 a day
We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!