Login | Register
Our client is a High-end residential refurb specialist. They have projects across London and deal with very exclusive clients and architects.
They are looking for a reliable and dedicated Site Manager, offering the chance to grow and learn and develop in a unique and successful company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a great team and work in some of the most prestigious areas of London.
The ideal Site Manager will have:
- Minimum of 2 years Site Management experience on high spec residential projects
- Experience handling exclusive clients and architects
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMS
- Running labour and directing sub-contractors
- Good computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: South West London
- Salary: £230 to £250 per day
We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!