Login | Register
Our client is a specialist in a niche sector of the Construction industry, working on projects around London. They provide a very high quality service to a great number of clients and have a well-established reputation.
They currently have the opportunity to invite an experienced Site Manager to join their team with the real possibility of progression for the right person.
The ideal Site Manager will have:
- Site Management experience and proven ability to bring projects home on time and within budget
- Experience managing direct staff and subcontractors
- Trade background ideal
- Experience managing multiple sites ideal
- Experience with construction drawings and setting out
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
- Duration: 6 to 8 weeks
- Start date: Immediate
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £240 to £280 per day
Excellent opportunity and great working conditions on offer for the right Site Manager. Immediate start.