Login | Register
Our client is a very fast growing sub-contractor specialising in light steel and with an annual turnover of over £10M. They pride themselves on their innovation and on the excellent service they provide across London.
They are looking for a reliable and ambitious person to join their team as a Site Manager, offering the chance to learn and grow within a successful and supportive team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to grow within a great company.
The ideal Site Manager will have:
- An excellent attitude and a desire to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with light steel, cladding or dry-lining
- Experience as no1 on site, including scheduling works
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMS
- Good computer skills
- A great team attitude
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £180 to 220 a day
Excellent opportunity and great working conditions on offer for the right Site Manager. Immediate start.