Login | Register
Our client is well-established and award-winning landscaping company dealing with private and commercial projects involving both hard and soft landscaping. This innovative company is expanding and wants to welcome an experienced site manager to join their team.
They are looking for a tried and tested Site Manager, offering the chance to be part of the company's current growth and bring new ideas to the team while working on some of London's most prestigious projects.
The ideal manager will have:
- Experience as a Site Manager dealing with high-end landscaping projects
- Experience handling subcontractors, tradesmen and labour
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A good team spirit
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
- Ideally, qualified to NHC in construction or landscape related practices
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start date: Immediate start
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £40 - 50k