Login | Register
Our client is a High-end residential refurbishment specialist. They have projects across London and deal with very exclusive clients and architects.
They are looking for a reliable and dedicated Site Manager, offering the chance to grow and learn and develop in a unique and successful company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a great team and work in some of the most prestigious areas of London.
The ideal Site Manager will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' Site Management experience within residential refurbishment projects of up to £2M
- Experience as no1 on site, including scheduling works and handling exclusive clients
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMS
- Good computer skills
- A great team attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £200 to 250 a day
Excellent opportunity and great working conditions on offer for the right Site Manager. Immediate start.