Login | Register
Our client is a Gold Medal, award winning interior fit-out and refurbishment contractor with an annual turnover of over ?100M and growing. They adopt a 'work hard, play hard' attitude, an approach that has provided a platform for success. Their employees are some of the happiest in the industry. This is truly an exciting company to work for.
They are looking for a dedicated, ambitious Site Manager. You will be working with and learning from some of the best Project Managers in the fit-out game.
The right manager will have:
- Trade background with experience in structural build and quality finishes
- Understanding of construction drawings & ability to manage subcontractors
- Understand construction programmes (ASTA would be beneficial although not essential)
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good computer skills
- Good team player
- Flexible for weekend working as required
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
Excellent rates, plenty of hours and great working conditions on offer for the right people.