Login | Register
Our client is an award-winning interior fit-out contractor with an annual turnover of over £100M. They are a fast growing company working on some of London's most prestigious projects and their 'work hard, play hard' attitude is a cornerstone of their success.
They are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Site Manager to work night shifts and join their team working on a new high profile project in Central London, south of the river. This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic company and learn from some of the best Project Managers around.
The ideal manager will have:
- Experience as a site manager being no1 on site
- An excellent understanding of construction drawings & ability to manage subcontractors
- A good understanding of construction programmes (ASTA would be beneficial although not essential)
- Excellent H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
- Experience working in connection with Network Rail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- A true team spirit
- Be flexible for weekend work as required
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start date: Immediate start
- Location: Central London, south of the river
- Salary: Competitive Rates
Excellent rates, plenty of hours and great working conditions on offer for the right Site Manager. Immediate start.