Login | Register
Our client is an award-winning interior fit-out contractor with an annual turnover of over £100M. They are a growing company working on some of London's most prestigious projects and their 'work hard, play hard' attitude is a cornerstone of their success.
They are currently looking for a dedicated and ambitious Site Manager, offering the chance to work with and learn from some of the best Project Managers in the game.
The ideal manager will have:
- Trade background with Site Manager experience in structural build and quality finishes
- Understanding of construction drawings & ability to manage subcontractors
- Understand construction programmes (ASTA would be beneficial although not essential)
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good computer skills
- Good team player
- Flexible for weekend working as required
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS
- Duration: 7 months (full-time)
- Start date: Immediate start
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £40 - 50k
Excellent rates, plenty of hours and great working conditions on offer for the right Site Manager. Immediate start.