Login | Register
We are a Construction Recruitment company looking for a Receptionist / Office Manager to work in our busy office located in West London. This is a permanent role, and requires a start in early July.
- Handling calls from clients and candidates and meeting and greeting visitors
- Supporting our payroll department
- Administrating health and safety (CSCS) tests
- Maintaining office supplies
- Organising and communicating daily diary entries
- Coordinating social/team-building events for staff
- At least 1 year's experience in a Reception / Administration / Office Management role
- Strong communication and organisational skills are required to successfully complete your duties described above
- Good numerical understanding
- Professional work and hospitality ethics
- Able to structure and prioritise daily duties - this is a busy role!
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ideal candidate will live within 30 minutes from our office
Benefits & Development:
- Salary offered is between £21k - £25k based on experience
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- 20 days holiday entitlement + public holidays (increases to 25)
- Private Dental and Medical insurance (after 6 month probationary period)
- Full training given & regular reviews
If you feel that you are a perfect match for this role and our team, please submit an updated CV with references to this email.
Due to the high response expected to be received for this role, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your time.