Login | Register
Our client is a very successful and growing specialist in a niche sector of the Construction industry, working on commercial and residential projects around London. They provide a very high quality service to a great number of clients and have a well-established reputation.
They currently have an opportunity to invite a Project Manager to join their team with the real possibility of progression for the right person.
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Project / Site Management experience working for a subcontractor
- Experience managing direct staff and subcontractors
- Trade background ideal
- Experience managing multiple sites ideal
- Experience with construction drawings and setting out
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMs
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Excellent organisational and admin skills
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
- Duration: Ongoing
- Start date: Immediate
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £210 to £250 per day or £50K to £60K
Excellent opportunity and great working conditions on offer for the right Project Manager. Immediate start.