Login | Register
Residential refurbishment Project Manager with structural experience
Our client is a successful, professional and growing company specialising in high-end residential refurbishments. They are mainly based in West London but their projects cover all of London. They are looking for a new Project Manager to join their team and grow with them.
The ideal candidate for the Project Manager position is someone who wants to put their skills and knowledge to good use while also gaining more experience themselves. This is a fantastic chance to work for a great company with a good future in the industry.
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- At least 5 years' experience of project management or similar
- Experience of various aspects of the UK high-end residential market of projects up to £3M
- Good experience of structural steel work in residential projects
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Excellent IT skills
- Great team attitude
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- Construction and industry knowledge
- Duration: ongoing
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: West London
- Salary: £200 to £230 a day
Excellent opportunity on offer for the right Project Manager. ASAP start.