Login | Register
Project Manager required for a mid-sized, privately owned, high end residential refurb contractor.
You will become a senior player, reporting directly to the owners of the company. You will have the autonomy to make independent decisions and be the overall project lead on all current and upcoming jobs company wide. Project values typically range from ?500k to ?2m
Project Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Liaising with architects & engineers
- Day to day support & liaison with site managers
- Attending site meetings
- Aiding in the planning process
- Specifying and programming work
- Monitoring construction process and dealing with any issues that may arise
- Ensuring on-site health & safety is adhered to at all times
- Excellent communicator
- At least 2 years in a similar role
- Preferably from a carpentry/ trade background
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Able to travel across London
- Excellent reading & writing skills
- Computer literate - email, Excel
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience with structural steel and architectural finishes is required
Salary: A negotiable salary and package with benefits and further scope
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key team member of a growing company with long term benefits far beyond the boundaries of a typical package.
If you are an experienced Project Manager specialising in High End Residential Refurbishment, looking to stamp your mark on the industry at senior level, we would like to hear from you. Hit reply, send us your CV and we will call you back immediately.