Login | Register
Location: Mainly based in London but will need to travel across the UK when required
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 45 Hours, Mon - Fri. Hours may vary to suit business needs
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (May vary depending on experience)
Annual Leave: 24 days plus bank holidays
Report into: Commercial Director
Start date: ASAP
HSEQ Manager Responsibilities
- Provide legislative and regulation advice to the Senior Management team on all matters relating to HSEQ.
- Assist with the implementation of ISO14001 and ISO45001.
- Support ongoing compliance improvements, including periodic audits.
- Support the quality management system, improving all procedures, processes, and safe systems of work.
- Offer support and advice on Risk Assessments, Method Statements and COSHH.
- Support offices in respect to third party HSEQ audits.
- Overall responsibility / authority for all incidents and accident investigations.
- Client support on HSEQ matters/audits.
- Advise, guide, support and promote awareness to all personnel about HSEQ.
- Ensure the start-up of any new project is reviewed from a HSEQ point of view.
- Develop reactive and proactive plans in response to audits and prepare reports as required.
- Coordinate, plan, track and implement toolbox talks, site briefings, awareness campaigns and other communication initiatives across areas of the business.
- Minimum requirement of a NEBOSH certificate in Construction Health and Safety, Occupational Health and Safety, & Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- Experience working in a HSEQ role in the construction and/or engineering industry with exposure to working as a principal contractor.
- Detailed understanding of Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations.
- Experience in developing and running systems such as ISO9001.
- Experience in risk management and crisis management
- Influential and collaborative where needed to ensure that common goals are achieved and delivered in challenging situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively.