Login | Register
Our client is a High-end residential fit out/refurb specialist. They have projects across London and deal with very exclusive clients and architects.
They are looking for a reliable and dedicated Foreman, offering the chance to grow and learn and develop in a unique and successful company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a great team and work in some of the most prestigious areas of London.
The ideal Foreman will have:
- Minimum of 2 years Foreman experience on high spec residential fit out/refurb projects
- Experience handling exclusive clients and architects
- Flexible and happy to help out wherever needed
- H&S experience with inductions, permits and RAMS
- Running labour and directing sub-contractors
- Good computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Start date: January 2021
- Location: Across London
- Salary: £180 to £200 per day
We also have vacancies for Site Managers so if you are looking for a more senior role then please apply to this role anyway and we will be in contact with shortlisted applicants.
We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!