Login | Register
Our client, a busy, reputable Main contractor specialising commercial fit-out projects in London, require a Construction Administrator for an immediate start.
Working directly with the Project team to ensure all the information on site is current and inline with drawings and specification sheets.
- Site office filling
- Document control of site material return sheets, request for information, plant records, induction forms
- Placing and tracking purchase orders
- Safety signage
- Issue revised documents for all sub-contractors through the change control process
- Take minutes in weekly sub-contractors meetings, site progress meetings and any design team meetings held onsite
- Collate information for the O&M manuals and Health and Safety File throughout the project
IT literacy is a must and the ability to work unsupervised and to deadlines.
Attractive package including negotiable salary and company benefits
Please reply with an up to date CV outlining relevant experience