Login | Register
Our client is a specialist subcontractor for high-end clients in the construction industry looking for an Assistant Buyer for an office based role. They have projects across the UK and deal with very exclusive clients and architects.
The role offers the right candidate the chance to grow, learn and develop in a unique and successful company. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a great team and develop themselves as a successful Buyer.
The ideal Assistant Buyer will have:
- Previous experience in a Buyer role within construction
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Able to be involved in multiple projects concurrently with confidence
- Have a clean Driver's License
- Be comfortable in a client facing role with negotiative skills
- Very good computer skills
- A great team attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Procurement of stock and materials
- Negotiating prices with the client
- Building and developing client relations
- Liaise with various departments across the business efficiently
- Manage the incomings and outgoings taking place in the warehouse
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: West London based
- Salary: £22k to £28k
We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!