Login | Register
Our client is an established, RIBA award-winning company in the high-end residential refurbishment market. They have projects all over London including some of the most prestigious locations. They are currently looking to welcome an experienced Accounts Manager to join in their West London office.
The ideal candidate for the position will enjoy working in a friendly and sociable environment, have a can-do attitude and be willing to muck in.
The Ideal Accounts Manager will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in accounts
- Excellent knowledge of SAGE
- Very Strong IT skills
- A great team attitude
- Construction background / experience ideal
- Timesheets and Wages
- Data Inputting / Invoice filing in SAGE
- Giving out and updating purchase orders in SAGE
- Keeping SAGE updated with new cost codes etc.
- Placing of orders for site foreman
- Supporting QS when needed with invoicing queries to help with job analysis
- Putting together O&M Manuals for completed jobs
- Setting up new project folders in SAGE
- First port of call for accounts enquiries
- Duration: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: West London, W10
- Salary: £30k-40k depending on experience level
- Hours: Mon to Fri, 8am to 5pm with occasional overtime if required
Please apply with your CV and only suitable candidates will be contacted.