< Back to search

Working Foreman

£190 - £200 per day
West London

Working Foreman - Fulham

Our client is a luxury residential design and build fit out company.

They are looking for a Working Foreman from a carpentry background with experience working on luxury residential fit out projects. You will be managing 60% of the time and on the tools for the other 40%. There are also excellent opportunities to progress into Site Management and then Project Management roles.

The ideal Working Foreman will have:

  • Minimum of 1 year experience working on luxury residential projects
  • Experience handling exclusive clients and architects
  • Able to keep a team of guys productive

Job details:

  • Start date: ASAP
  • Location: Fulham
  • Salary: £190-200 per day CIS

We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!

More vacancies

Site Supervisor
£1,000 - £1,300 per week
Central London
Read more
Document Controller
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
West London
Read more
More Vacancies
More vacancies