< Back to search

Working Foreman

£190 - £220 per day
South West London

Working Foreman - Kensington and Chelsea

Our client is a high end residential refurb company.

They are looking for a Working Foreman from a carpentry background to join their team to work on a long term project in Kensington and Chelsea. You will be on the tools 70% of the time and managing for the other 30%. You will need to be comfortable doing site inductions and implementing RAMs. You'll be working closely with a Site Manager to make sure the operatives on site stay productive.

The ideal Working Foreman will have/be:

  • Minimum of 6 months experience as a Working Foreman
  • Experience working on high end residential projects
  • From a Carpentry background
  • Experience handling exclusive clients and architects
  • Able to keep a team of guys productive
  • Excellent organisational skills
  • High level of attention to detail

Job details:

  • Start date: ASAP
  • Location: Kensington and Chelsea
  • Salary: £190-220 per day CIS

We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!

More vacancies

Site Supervisor
£180 - £200 per day
Central London, Gloucester
Read more
£190 - £200 per day
South West London
Read more
More Vacancies
More vacancies