< Back to search

Working Foreman

£190 - £230 per day
North London

Working Foreman - Islington

Our client is a high end residential design and build fit out company.

They are looking for a Working Foreman from a carpentry background to work on a refurbishment of a listed building in Islington. You will be managing 70% of the time and on the tools for the other 30%. You will need to be comfortable with basic paperwork tasks, signing in, organising deliveries and sorting out timesheets.

The initial project is 6 months but they will look to keep an excellent candidate on long term. You do not need to have any tickets for this project!

The ideal Working Foreman will have:

  • Minimum of 6 months experience working as a Working Foreman
  • Experience handling exclusive clients and architects
  • Able to keep a team of guys productive
  • Excellent organisational skills
  • High level of attention to detail

Job details:

  • Start date: ASAP
  • Location: Islington
  • Salary: £190-230 per day CIS

We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!

More vacancies

Working Foreman
£200 - £235 per day
South West London
Read more
More Vacancies
More vacancies