This job is no longer available.
You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.

Assistant Project Manager

£30000 - £40000 per annum
 

Job description

Assistant Project Manager - City of London (WFH opportunities)

Our client is a Contractor that builds bespoke Playgrounds throughout London, England and even overseas with projects in Qatar and America.

They are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team. They have been growing steadily for the past few years and now want someone that has a long term view to grow with the business, eventually moving into a Project Manager role and beyond!

You will be based on sites around London 75% of the time, and working remotely the other 25% (as well as occasional travel to sites out of London). You will be in charge of directing subcontractors, costing, ordering materials and client liaison.

The ideal Assistant Project Manager will have:

  • Experience working on site on the tools
  • CSCS Card
  • SSSTS/SMSTS
  • Excellent attitude to work and desire to learn

Job details:

  • Start date: ASAP
  • Location: City of London
  • Salary: £30-40,000 per annum

We are a Kiwi / Aussie owned & operated company that has been helping people in the construction industry for 20 years!

SIMILAR JOBS
  • Site Supervisor
    £210 - £230 per day

    Site Supervisor - London

    Our client is a commercial fit out contractor that works on projects across Central London and deals with very exclusive clients.

    They require someone with experience as a Site Supervisor on commercial fit out contracts working with corporate, high profile clients. They would like someone with experience working in live environments. This is a great opportunity to join an already established contractor with a strong pipeline of work and massive opportunities to progress.

    The ideal Supervisor will have:

    • Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Supervisor on commercial fit out (fabric work) projects or facilities management
    • Excellent client liaison and stakeholder management skills
    • Full UK Drivers licence and willing to commute to projects outside London if necessary
    • NVQ level 2 in Carpentry & Joinery
    • SSSTS and First aid

    Job details:

    • Start date: ASAP
    • Location: City of London
    • Rate: £210 to £230 CIS a day
    • 7am-4pm OT available
  • Project Manager
    £65000 - £75000 per annum

    Project Manager - City of London / Greenwich

    Our client is a commercial fit out contractor that works on projects across Central London and deals with very exclusive clients.

    They are looking for a Project Manager to join the team to look after a number of their house clients. They require someone with experience as a Project Manager on commercial fit out contracts working with corporate, high profile clients. They would also like someone with experience with on fabric works. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an already established contractor with a strong pipeline of work and massive opportunities to progress.

    The ideal Project Manager will have:

    • Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Project Manager on commercial fit out (fabric work) projects or facilities management
    • Excellent client liaison and stakeholder management skills
    • Excellent computer skills and familiar with MS Project, Excel and Office

    Job details:

    • Start date: ASAP
    • Location: City of London/Greenwich
    • Salary: £65-75,000 PAYE
  • Site Manager
    £350 - £400 per day

    Site Manager (Night Shifts) - City of London

    Our client is a commercial fit out contractor that works on projects across London and deals with very exclusive clients.

    They are looking for a Night Shift Site Manager to work on a project in Liverpool Street. They require someone with experience as a Site Manager working on fit out projects, ideally live environments. The right candidate will be kept on long term with the company as they have a strong pipeline of work.

    The ideal Site Manager will have:

    • Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Site Manager on commercial fit out projects, ideally in live environments
    • SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS
    • Proven history of managing teams of trades and labour, ensuring productivity and compliance with safety regulations
    • Excellent computer skills and familiar with MS Project, Excel and Office
    • Excellent written English and paperwork skills

    Job details:

    • Start date: ASAP
    • Location: City of London
    • Salary: £350 to £400 per shift